Five Spice Chicken Salad
(Taken from George Stella’s, the complete LOW-CARB cookbook) Yields: 6 servings Prep Time: 15 minutes Cook Time: 0
(Taken from George Stella’s, the complete LOW-CARB cookbook)
Yields: 6 servings
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 0
- 2 cups cooked chicken
- 2/3 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup roasted cashews
- ¼ cup sliced celery
- ¼ cup diced apple (peel on)
- 2 tablespoons sliced scallions or green onions
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon five spice powder
- Fold all ingredients together in a large bowl, shredding chicken with a fork until it is at your desired consistency.
- Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes to allow the flavors to mingle before serving. Try serving wrapped or in a “cup” made from fresh, crisp cabbage.
Calories per serving: 175
Net Carbs: 4g
*Individual results may vary; not a guarantee.
We make it easy! Call us at (360) 626-1166 or request an appointment below.